Wednesday 21 November 2007

Kuvansi´s 4th class at night school





Kuvansi`s 4th class at night school at the cabin which belongs to the parish of Joroinen

Pupils wrote about what they did when they were at night school.

We went there by two taxis.
We were in the sauna. Sauna was humid.
We swam in the lake. Water was cold.
We ate snack, dinner, evening snack, crisps and sweets. The dinner was good and the evening
snack was good, too.
We played some games: tag called toilet-tag, basket ball, pingpong, tag called police and
Bandit, nighttag with flashlamps, hide and seek and we played that we´ll be as a reindeer
herd and did some tasks as a group. That was funny.
Some of us played the guitar and the piano.
We also did some arts and crafts. There`s a picture about it and our class, some pupils were
absent then.
We liked very much of what we did.
We stayed up late. We went to sleep at ten o´clock p.m.
We liked our rooms.
We were crazy.
Girls thought boys were nice.


(two pictures about outside the cabin, one picture outside the sauna and beach and one picture
about nighttag with flashlamps)

26 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I would like to go to nightschool.

Anonymous said...

I like the sound of nightschool.

Anonymous said...

Was it scary playng night tag in the dark?

Anonymous said...

What is it like to be in a sauna?

Anonymous said...

What was your favourite part?

Anonymous said...

What kind of sweets did you have?

Anonymous said...

How cold was the water when you swam in it?

Anonymous said...

Hello!My name is djManne.In the sauna
was funny.

Anonymous said...

In the sauna funny

Anonymous said...

18.12.2007 Hello!

The sauna is hot! We are used to go to sauna, there is 60-80 degrees hot... Then we went to swim.
Water was very cold, but I swam!

T.Gabriela

Anonymous said...

Hello:D My name is David. I love football very much.In the sauna was hot and very nice.It wasn't scary playing night tag! I ate liquericepipe sweets.

Anonymous said...

John cena
In the sauna is very hot, 80 degrees . I had very funny.I much sweets.

Anonymous said...

hello

I wasn't scary at playing nighttag .

T:Marissa

Anonymous said...

Hello! At night tag was very funny.It was not scary.Water was very cold, but i could swim.

Sini

Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you want going to nightschool? It wasn´t scary playng night tag in the dark. Water was very very cold! In the sauna was hot. My favourite part was Police and Bandit.
My sweets was thiferend and good.


T:Christina

Anonymous said...

HELLO
My name is pikku-ukkeli...In the sauna is hot and there comes sweat.

Anonymous said...

My favourite part was pokergame. I play it with my friends.

Anonymous said...

My favourite doing was sleeping.
Tartan, the best to do is sleeping.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
My name is romppu.My favourite part was playing night tag. I swam. Water was very cold.

Anonymous said...

At night school was very funny. My favourite play was night tag. Sauna evening was the best.

Anonymous said...

Hello:D Water was very cold, I jumped in water but I came of water right away. I love the sauna. We played basketball and flyball. Do you like basketball.


T: Natalie

Anonymous said...

Sauna was hot.Water was very cold.
I was simming.Sauna was best.

Anonymous said...

At nightschool was very funny and
my favourite play was night tag. Sauna was warm.

Anonymous said...

Sauna was very nice. In the sauna was warm.

Anonymous said...

Sauna is very nice...