Wednesday 28 May 2008

Hobbies

Golden Eagle's hobby is cricket. He says: I play cricket. We are doing bouncing practice just now. At the end of each day we have a game of cricket. It is really good fun. I'm really good.

Doo's hobby is playing on her trampoline.

Blackie has lots of hobbies. She says: I like reading thick, exciting books and painting pictures. I think swimming is fun and I like going on dog walks. She also collects lots of things e.g. pebbles, books, shoes and stamps.

Sporran's hobby is football. He says: I go to football training every Tuesday and do very well. My position is striker and I score lots of goals.

Monarch's hobby is cricket. He says: I like to play cricket with my friends and family.

Tod's favourite hobby is building things.

One of Capercaillie's favourite hobbies is swimming. He says: If you've got goggles on, you can see under the water. I like to do this.

Tartan's hobby is crabbing. He says: I have a crabbing rod which I got in Sweden. Crabbing is really fun. All you need is a piece of string, a clothes peg and a bucket of water. The best place for crabbing is on a rocky shore where crabs like to hide. You use a mussel and wait for them to bite.

Lang Syne enjoys pony-riding. She says: My pony is called Blaze. Blaze is a bay coloured Welsh section A with a white blaze on his head and a white sock on his foot. Blaze is 11.3hh high and he is my friend.

Corbett's hobby is playing football. She says: Football is fun. I support: Bayern Munich, Manchester, Italy and Hearts.

Craw likes to visit the fire engine at Edinburgh airport.

Reidcoat is a member of Haddington Athletic Football Club and his hobby is playing football. He says: We have training on a Tuesday night and we have a football match every Saturday morning. We have played North Berwick, Longniddry, Pencaitland, Musselburgh and Tranent. We sometimes have a football tournament.

Puddock enjoys horse-riding. She says: On Saturdays my mum, my sister and I go to the stables and help clean out all the horses. Then I bring in Chester, my horse, and I brush him, clean his hooves and bring his tack in. I get a lesson from Janis. She teaches me to be a better horse-rider and teaches me things like weaving poles and trotting poles.

Tatties does mini-moto every Sunday.

Highland recommends K-nex. She says: K-nex is a building game. You can make almost anything from space hoppers to dinosaurs. I have fun all the time when I am playing with it.

Grouse enjoys swimming. She says: My hobby is swimming because I like water and getting wet. However, when it comes to diving, I'm not so happy. I also like swimming because I think it is fun going underwater.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! We all LOVE our hobbies! What is your hobby?

Anonymous said...

Hi ive got a new hobby,collecting lego.Ive got two boxs of it.good or what?