Monday 28 January 2008

Where I Live - Gifford


Hello - it's Doo here.
I live in Gifford. My house is a semi-detached house. There are three rooms in my house. My house is made of stone and has a slate roof. I have a long garden and like to play in it. My bedroom is cream. It has a sleigh bed in it. I enjoy listening to music in my room.

Hello - it's Sporran here.
I live in Gifford. My house is a chalet type of house. I have eleven rooms in my house. My house is made of stone and has a tile roof. I have three gardens - two are the same size and the third is bigger. My bedroom is maroon. It has a hi-fi in it. It is a Hearts Football Club room and I like listening to music in my room.

Hello - it's Capercaillie here.
I live in Gifford. My house is semi-detached. There are three bedrooms in my house. It is made of stone and has a slate roof. I have a small garden and I like to play football in it. My bedroom is cream. I like to read books in my room.

Hello - it's Corbett here.
I live in Gifford. My house is a semi-detached house. My house is made out of small stones and my roof is orange with orange tiles. My door is brown with a horseshoe above it. I have a small front garden with nice flowers and my back garden is bigger with a wooden climbing frame, wooden playhouse, bouncy balls and red and blue swings. I like looking at the lovely birds with my binoculars. My bedroom is creamy-white. I have a small bed and a desk. I enjoy writing stories and drawing at my desk and playing with my darts. Also, I have ten rooms in my house.

Hello - it's Craw here.
I live in Gifford. My house is a semi-detached house. I have five rooms in my house. My house is made of stone and it has a slate roof. I have a small garden and I like to look for wild bugs. My bedroom is blue. I have a bunk bed.

Hello - it's Puddock here.
I live in Gifford. My house is a semi-detached house. There are thirteen rooms in my house. My house is made out of brick and my roof is made out of slate. I have a large garden and I like to play with Bracken my dog. The wallpaper in my room is blue and I enjoy playing with my guinea pig Milly in my bedroom.

Hello - it's Cleg here.
I live in Gifford. My house is semi-detached. I have nine rooms. My house is made of bricks and it has a slate roof. I have a small garden and I like to skateboard in it.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Your town is nice and clean.
Our town is small...

From. $Cindy$