Monday 28 January 2008

Where I Live - near Haddington


Hello - it's Golden Eagle here.
I live on a farm near Haddington. My house is a farmhouse. There are 20 rooms in my house. My house is made of stone and has a slate roof. I have a large garden and I like to look for wildlife in it.
My bedroom is blue. It has a laptop in it. I enjoy watching DVDs on it.

Hello - it's Tartan here.
I live on a farm near Haddington, but it's not the same one as Golden Eagle. My house is a semi-detached house. There are 12 rooms in my house. My house is made of stone and has a slate roof. I have a big garden and I like to play rugby in it. My bedroom is blue. My sister stays in the same bedroom as me. I like pillow-fighting my sister.


Hello - it's Grouse here.
Like Golden Eagle and Tartan, I also live on a farm, but on a different one to them. My house is a semi-detached house. There are eight rooms in my house. My house is made of a reddish-brown stone. I have an extremely small garden but I have enough space to play badminton. My bedroom is a creamy colour. I have my own T.V. I like reading books in my bedroom.

Hello - it's Reidcoat here.
I live in a farmhouse. I live in a stone-built house. There are twenty rooms in my house. My family's house is very big. My house has a slate roof. I have three gardens. In one of my gardens there is a tennis court. My bedroom is very big.

0 Comments: