Monday 28 January 2008

Where I Live - near Gifford


Hello - it's Blackie here.
I live just outside Gifford. My house is semi-detached. My house is made of stone and has a slate roof. I have quite a long garden. I like playing with my dog Solti in the garden. My bedroom is green at the moment. I enjoy listening to story tapes in my room.

Hello - it's Monarch here.
I live on a farm outside Gifford. My house is a detached house. There are fourteen rooms in my house. My house is harled and has a slate roof. I have a large garden and I like to play football in it. My bedroom is blue. It has a snooker table in it. I enjoy playing my Nintendo DS in my room.

Hello - it's Tod here.
I live in a semi-detached bungalow near Gifford. My house is made of stone with a slate roof. There are eight rooms in my house. I have a big plain garden with two trees in it. My other garden has a trampoline in it. My bedroom has cream walls and a big bed. My room is very small.

Hello - it's Broch here.
I live on the outskirts of Gifford. My house is a cottage. It is made of stone. My room is blue. I have a bunk bed. I have twelve rooms in my house.

Hello - it's Lang Syne here.
I live near Gifford. My house is a bungalow. There are ten rooms in my house. My house is harled and has a slate roof. I have a medium-sized garden and I like to play in it. My bedroom is light pink. It has a mirror in it. I like playing with the dolls house.

Hello - it's Tatties here.
I live in the countryside. My house is a semi-detached one. There are eight rooms in my house. My house is made of stone and has a slate roof. I have a huge garden and I like to play basketball in it. My bedroom has cars in it.

Hello - it's Crannog here.
I live beside a farm. My house is a cottage. There are eight rooms in my house. My house is made of bricks and has a slate roof. I have a small garden and I like to play Tig in it. My bedroom is green and has Star Wars posters in it. I enjoy playing with my toys in my room.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ervryone who have got lot's of grass!We have got lot's of grass and lot's of wooden.


kasuperi 007

Anonymous said...

Hello. We have a lot of grass.We do not have wooden houses but we have trees in our gardens. We have big gardens.

Anonymous said...

Hiya SCindyS! In our village we have a huge forest which is split up by a river. We also have a little park which is near the school grounds. We have a bigger park which goes into a wood that is very big and has a burn in it .It is good to explore.We have a newsagents which can sell sweets and papers.We also have a co-op.